Guest farmLifestyle FarmWinelands South Africa PropertiesFarms for sale SmallholdingsAccommodation at the Mainhouse Robertson Property Mainhouse
Beautiful 4 star
Robertson Guest Farm For Sale in Cape Town South Africa. The
Lifestyle Farm in the Winelands offers several accommodations on a 6.5 acre estate.
Lifestyle Farm Robertson - Commercial - South Africa Property at Cape Town
Picture gallery of the guest farm
Bird watchingSheep breedingWinefarms
yoga StudioFarmOlive farm
Farm accommodationAccommodationBicycle rental
This magnificent property is located in the largest Cape Town wine-growing area, and does not only offer the opportunity for holiday accommodation but also olives production. The olive trees were cultivated on 2.5 hectares about 10 years ago, and are bearing their first fruit this year! We can only provide you with information about the selling price and profit of the olives only after the harvest. In our picture gallery you can see the beautiful vineyards, horses and sheep farming from the neighboring property.
Details of the guest farm:
- Selling price: ZAR 10,570,000
- Plot of land: 6.5 hectares
- Main house with living room, kitchen, office, bedroom and bathroom - approx. 140 m²
- 3 African rondavels - Holiday homes with thatched roofs
- 1 cottage attached to the main house with own entrance
- All accommodation has a kitchen, bathroom, TV and terrace
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Kitchens: 5
- Laundry room - 30 m²
- Heated swimming pool- Lush lawns
- Lapa- Koipond
- Workshop (or storage)- 90 m²
- Tranquil views of wine fields, horses and sheep (neighboring site)
- Large greenhouse
- 3 beehives- Bird-watching house (about 80 bird species)
- Bamboo garden with many rest spots
- Rose Garden
- Bicycle rental
- Water supply: Dam, river and water tanks for rainwater
Special feature: For events such as weddings or wine festivals, we offer a 25-by-35-meter-high tent at a price of ZAR 600,000.
Location, Points of Interest, Golf Courses and Route 62
The wine area of Robertson borders the Little Karoo and is about 145 km from Capetown. You can easily reach Robertson via the N1 from Capetown to the famous Route 62. Visitors/ tourists travel towards Oudtshoorn on the popular Route 62, and continue to visit the splendid Garden Route. A lot of vacationers also make trips to Addo National Park to experience the Big 5 safari.
The farm generates enough income to cover all expenses, and there is a lot of potential for profits to be increased.